Job TitleCorrectional Programs Coordinator
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Newbern is accepting applications for the full-time position of Program Coordinator/Co-Instructor at the Northwest Correctional Complex located in Tiptonville, TN. This is a grant-funded position.
Salary: Commensurate with education and experience according to the Tennessee Board of Regents and Tennessee College of Applied Technology guidelines.
Application Process: Résumé with completed TCAT Newbern employment application required. Submissions missing either document will not be reviewed for the position. TCAT employment application available at: https://tcatnewbern.edu/about/jobs-and-employment. Submit TCAT employment application with résumé by mail to: Tennessee College of Applied Technology Newbern, Attn: Teresa Yates, 340 Washington Street, Newbern, TN 38059 or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS: Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification prior to employment. Only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States may be employed.
EOE/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents institution
- Minimum of Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years of professional experience.
- Must possess organizational and communication skills.
- Evidence of good character, mature attitude, and stable personality.
- Must possess computer skills and/or relevant computer certifications.
- Prior teaching or evidence of ability to teach students is a plus.
- Manage all grant reporting and compliance requirements.
- Manage program budget to ensure all deliverables are being completed on time and within budget.
- Manage the purchase of identified supplies and equipment for programs at correctional facilities.
- Manage technology and equipment associated with correctional programs.
- Serve as a liaison and point of contact between correctional facilities and TCAT Newbern administration.
- Support lead instructors of correctional education programs, Farming Operations Technology and Computer Information Technology, in providing technical training to correctional students, as needed.
- Assist lead instructors of correctional education programs in maintaining student academic records related to the programs.
Provide institutional support as needed and other duties as assigned.