Summer Trimester 2020
1. All programs will continue to be offered by distance learning /online instruction starting May 4.
2. Skills/Labs will be offered in small groups (10 or less) beginning June 1. Preference will be given to students who need skills/labs to complete, graduate, or by instructor request.
3. Faculty and Student Questionnaires must be completed before entering the institution. If a “Yes” response is noted, faculty/students must refrain from entering the institution and proper guidelines must be followed.
4. On ground / traditional program instruction will be reintroduced at each institution contingent upon the COVID-19 managed impact. Institutions will continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and adjust as needed to prioritize safety.
Required Safety Precautions for students
• All students will be required to complete a student questionnaire before entering the institution.
• All students will be required to wear a mask on campus.
• All students must adhere to social distancing.
• All students must adhere to hand washing requirements.
• All students will wear mandatory protective equipment in lab areas.
• All students must adhere to all CDC and Department of Health guidelines.
Institution Safety Precautions
• Deep cleaning will be performed at all locations prior to May 4, 2020.
• Daily cleaning will occur throughout the day and after all student interactions from skills/labs training.
• All faculty and staff must adhere to social distancing.
• All faculty and staff must adhere to continual hand washing requirements.
• Protective equipment will be worn by all faculty and staff, when required.
• Each institution will have a supply of disposable mask and gloves. Faculty, staff, and students must wear their own mask. Each institution will have a supply of disposal mask and gloves for use, if needed.
Youlanda Jones, President