Summer Trimester will begin on May 4, 2020
instruction from May 4th – May 29th.
18th. Preference will be given to students who need skills/labs to complete,
graduate, or by instructor request.
institution beginning June 1, 2020.
***Institutions will continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19
pandemic and determine if the reopening schedule will need to be adjusted
Required Safety Precautions for Students
• All students must adhere to social distancing.
• All students must adhere to hand washing requirements.
• All students will wear mandatory protective equipment in lab areas.
• All students must adhere to all CDC and the Department of Health
Institution Safety Precautions
• Deep cleaning will be performed at all locations prior to May 4, 2020.
• Daily cleaning will occur throughout the day and after all student
interactions from skills/labs training.
• All faculty and staff must adhere to social distancing.
• All faculty and staff must adhere to continual hand washing requirements.
• Protective equipment will be worn by all faculty, staff, and students when
needed. Each institution will have a supply of disposable mask and gloves.
Students can wear mask, if needed. We will ask that faculty, staff, and
students wear their own mask, if needed.
Youlanda Jones, President